Wednesday, February 26, 2003  

Beans, Beans....

Too many cans of black beans in my pantry. After he moved in the Pantry Nazi did a little organizing and was appalled by the volume of black beans that I have stored. It's a little quirk - everytime I go to the store I pass the black beans and think "Wait a minute, do I have black beans at home? Ah, I'll get a can, I can always use them!" And sometimes I do, black beans and rice is frequently served up in my kitchen. Like tonight, we will be having beans and rice. Again. In fact, with the amount of cans we have we could have beans and rice every night for about a month. Is that a problem?

The cans of beans just need a good home. I'm here to help them out...

| posted by Mary | 2/26/2003 06:04:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!