Monday, March 31, 2003  

FedEx Package, Where Art Thou?

****sigh**** My perfectly good Monday has gone all afoul. A very precious and very important presentation box that went out in Friday's FedEx delivery has gone amissing and we have a potential client awaiting it, anxiously. Even more anxious is our company president, who is looking very angry and just asked me to track said package.

Okay, dokay...I'll get to the bottom of this. Pull up fedex.com, track package and wait, what's this....package was sent to a PO box? Noooooooo! FedEx won't deliver to a PO Box!

I did not create the FedEx label. I did not give our receptionist a piece of letterhead with the PO box address and direct him to create a label. No, that was someone else. But I did take said FedEx label from said receptionist, slap at on the box and put it in the FedEx. Never mind that receptionist has been here for a year at least and knows about the PO boxes. Never mind that. This is my fault. I must FIND the FedEx package! ***gulp!***

I have placed numerous calls to my FedEx customer no-service person who says that he doesn't like to use the word "missing" but they can't track the package. Well, I don't like to use the word "fired" but for some reason it keeps popping in my head. Along with that part from Alice in Wonderland where the Queen yells "Someone's head will ROLL for this.......(looks around).......(points)....YOURS!!!!!!!"

I hate FedEx.

I hate packages.

I hate everything.

| posted by Mary | 3/31/2003 04:25:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!