Tuesday, March 04, 2003  

Knocking Around...

Andrew & I can be pretty geeky. We very much enjoy listening to Garrison Keillor and usually tune in to his show aired on Sunday afternoons here. There was a song on there this past Sunday that I cannot get out of my head - "Knock, Knock, Who's There" performed by Andy Stein and the Shoe Band. Andrew can't remember any of the words either but it was great - basically it just a long-running knock-knock joke.

I looked at the Prairie Home Companion site earlier today, hoping to find the lyrics but no luck. I did check out PHC's joke section though and decided that in lieu of the hilarious song I would just post some knock-knock jokes instead:

Knock Knock
Who's There?
Impatient Cow
Impatient C...
Moo!

Knock, knock.
Who's There?
Madam
Madam who?
Madam old car broke down!

Knock knock
Who's there?
Emerson
Emerson who?
Emerson pretty good jokes.


Hmmm. I think I'll keep looking for the song lyrics.

| posted by Mary | 3/04/2003 05:43:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!