Monday, April 14, 2003  

Global Snacking

One of the things I enjoy about my job is the international travel. I don't ever get to go anywhere. But everyone else sure does and sometimes they bring back goodies for the office. Edible goodies. Well, sometimes edible, sometimes......not so much. We’ve had all sorts of candies, cookies, teas and weird dried-up root-looking things.

I was delighted when I walked into our communal kitchen this morning and found a box full of these little bird cookies, straight from, um, somewhere in Asia is my guess. Such a pretty little bird. Actually, a pretty big bird, they are about the size of my hand. And tasty too!

Even the most mundane treat seems more exciting when you have no idea what the wrapper says.

| posted by Mary | 4/14/2003 03:26:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!