Thursday, April 10, 2003  

Springy

Spring is in the air and I'm hankering for some springy new clothes. My fixation at the moment is this appliqued skirt from GirlShop but at $150 its not going to happen. So I'm trolling ebay for vintage 70's skirts with cute appliques. And there are some good ones!

I love the design on this Tree of Life one (too bad it's not my size)



And this whale one is adorable. (and also not my size)



I know there's a skirt for me out there somewhere. I've just got to find it!

| posted by Mary | 4/10/2003 06:31:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!