Friday, May 09, 2003  

And All That Jazz.......



I hate it when I get a song stuck in my head. Lisa loaned me the Chicago Soundtrack and I played it over and over again last night, while folding laundry and cleaning up the apartment. Andrew flew to New Jersey yesterday for work so last night I was able to indulge in Secret Single Behavior, all the things I love to do when I'm home alone. Like dancing around the living room with a broom, dressed in a nightshirt and socks, screaming the "Cell Block Tango." You just can't do that when someone else is in the room.

But I digress. This morning I am at work and "And All That Jazz" is playing through my head like it’s on a continuous loop. It's really annoying. While walking down the hall to the restroom I'm overcome with the urge to shuffle, ball-chain, step across the cubicles. I find myself subconsciously shimmying my shoulders while sitting at my desk.

Thankfully I only have thirty minutes left at work for the day. Then I can go home to bop, jump and shimmy and just be my stupid self.

| posted by Mary | 5/09/2003 11:31:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!