Thursday, May 29, 2003  

How much is too much?

How much is too much to pay for a sports bra? I am not a regular jogger but am making a go of it lately as Andrew and I are signed up to run in the Peachtree Road Race (doom!! doom!!!) this July 4th. So, in the tradition of being over prepared and spending too much money: I've got some nice New Balance shoes I bought a few months back, great running shorts I bought for last year's Peachtree and have recently acquired an MP3 player. But I am still lacking in the sports bra department.

I'm no Anna Nicole Smith or anything but I am fairly busty (**blush**) and need a bra that will love and support me. In preparation for last year's race I bought a fairly expensive bra off RoadRunner Sports.com, I think it cost about $35 bucks with a discount. The bra was okay but didn't live up to the high standard I had set for it, it was classified as "Maximum Support" but I would give it a "Marginal" at best. But....I am enchanted by the Nike Inner Actives Full Bust Bra, which sells for $44.99. It sure looks nice. And supportive too. But $50 for a sports bra? It's not much more than I spend last year. But part of me keeps saying "$50 for a stinkin' bra?!?!" Am I being cheap at the exspense of my poor chest?

Sports bra/financial advice would be greatly appreciated.......

| posted by Mary | 5/29/2003 02:00:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!