Friday, May 30, 2003  

Look Younger in Just Seconds!



I was cleaning out my inbox this week and found an old invite to a gallery opening. The cover (pictured above) is an older women pulling back her face for an errily smooth apperance. Hmmmm.....it looked familiar somehow. Then I realized why.



I went through some snapshots we had from our wedding rehersal dinner and...well, you can see for youself. Pictured here is my Uncle Larry, me, Mom and the guy giving himself a facelift is my Dad. I don't know who started this, either my aunt or uncle, but we have various shots of family members holding back their cheeks, chins, etc for an auto facelift. Maybe this just seemed like a good idea after a few drinks.

My mom is probably going to kill me for posting this photo here but I just thought it was too funny. My fun family, gotta love 'em.

| posted by Mary | 5/30/2003 12:22:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!