Thursday, May 15, 2003  

Ring a Ding Ding!

In the midst of getting ready to move away Katie had even more big news this week - she is engaged! I found out the big news on Monday and have been about to bust all week, as Natalie has been out of town for work and Katie couldn't tell her until last night. I hated being sworn to secrecy!

So all the gang got together last night and much shrieking and hugging ensued after Nat found out. Can I just say how much I love my girlfriends?

I'm a little sleepy and headachy after indulging in too much pizza, chocolate, wine and reality television until 1:00 in the morning but last night was just a perfect evening. Part of me is so happy and proud of us as we are "growing up", working our tails off in our careers, getting married, moving away, getting ready to have babies, following our dreams. Another part of me, this female Peter Pan, wants to pound my fists and yell "I won't grow up!" because I don't want to lose the fun, the silliness, the joy of being in an apartment full of girls who squeal when they hear good news, perform dance moves from Chicago when they've had too much wine and who just know how to have fun with each other.

I tend to get a little sentimental when I haven't had enough sleep.........

| posted by Mary | 5/15/2003 02:36:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!