Thursday, May 22, 2003  

T-shirts for the People.



I was in a sorority in college and graduated with a large collection of sorority/fraternity t-shirts. But as I am now almost 27, married and maaaaybe a little more grown-up I've started feeling silly walking around town wearing "Phi Mu Carnation Ball "97: Where the Wild Things Are" or "Kappa Sigma Beach Party '98: What's Up Beach?" And Andrew screams in horror every time he sees one particular Bid Day shirt with a silkscreened photo of a creepy Anne Geddes babies dressed like a lion.

So....I want new t-shirts. No, I need new t-shirts. Loosetooth.com's Shop Blog is currently a Blog of Note and there are some terrific tees on her site. The "I Love My Life" and "Optimist/Pessimist" ones are among my favorites but they are all great.



Another cool site is Simply Vintage, which doesn’t have a lot of information about themselves but they sell um, faux vintage t-shirts? Some could be reproduction of oldies and others are just goofy for the heck of it I guess. Anyway, how can you not love a shirt with a slice of pizza saying, "Please Don't Eat Me, I Love You"? No? Then how about a "Corey Feldman Center of the Arts"? "Lemon Time"? "Folk it Up"?

Something for everyone......

| posted by Mary | 5/22/2003 04:12:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!