Monday, June 30, 2003  

Bookish

Tonight is my first Book Club meeting!! I've wanted to be in a book club forever and Natalie has too. Tired of waiting to find a book club she decided to start one herself. Hooray for Natalie!

Though I have to say, our first book selection wasn't my fave. If you're looking for a predictable story full of cliches and stock characters - then I have the book for you! Oh well, it was picked out without anyone having read it before so it was a bit of a gamble. Maybe that it part of the allure of the book club...

I'm hosting the next month and have picked "The Secret Life of Bees" for my book. I am playing it safe because I've already read this book and loved it. So everyone else should too.

Right?

| posted by Mary | 6/30/2003 11:55:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!