Monday, June 09, 2003  

Bubble Tea Report



I loved it! Jinhuchan Tea Shop is going to be one of my new favorite places to take visitors.

I was a little bummed that my perfect Girlie Afternoon didn't work out (Nat ended up bailing) but Andrew stepped in as my afternoon companion and we headed up to find Jinhuchan. Wow! It may not have had the hippest ambiance but the tea menu was great - I couldn't believe how many flavors were listed! PT, I did not see the one that you had suggested (might have overlooked it - I was pretty overwhelmed!), I ended up ordering a Lychee Green Tea with black pearls.... I vaguely remembered hearing that Lychee was a popular flavor. Andrew got some kind of strawberry tea with milk and the black pearls. We both enjoyed our drinks very much....a little bizarre but definitely fun.

They had all kinds of green teas, black teas, fruit teas, milk teas, etc and you could order with tapioca pearls or with jelly. And...they had all different kinds of shaved ice as well. (Stef, are you reading this?!) I can't wait to go back again and try something new.

In addition to the great tea, fun tapioca bubbles and the extra wide straws....I loved the little plastic cup it was served in, which had cartoon characters drinking tea and above their heads it said: "Enjoy Your Life!"

Words of wisdom from the Bubble Tea....

| posted by Mary | 6/09/2003 06:43:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!