Monday, June 23, 2003  

Highlights From the Last Week.



Worked on an "about me" page and a photo gallery for the blog - This is how I screwed up my ftp settings and wasn't able to blog for the past week. Sniff! I missed my blog. Thank goodness for husbands who know their way around a computer. I tried to be all adventuresome and do it myself but it didn't work. At all. So, be on the look out for an About Me page, hopefully up later this week. Yep, all about me. Me me me.

HAI Convertable Ceramic Flat Iron - Have been toying with the idea of a flat iron for quite awhile and finally went for it, bought this one on Ebay. Hurrah! Shiny straight hair, here I come!

Girl's Night Out - Last Friday, to celebrate Lisa's new job. Go Lisa!

Looking at houses - We went out with an agent Sunday afternoon and wore ourselves out looking at houses. Some scary, some nice but on scary streets. The fun 50's house which I blogged about a week ago was under contract. Even though we aren't planning to buy soon I felt bummed. I think I get attached too easily.

Signed up for a yoga class - Every Tuesday for the next six weeks, my mom and I will be yoga-ing together. It's been two years since I've taken a class and I'm feeling about as limber as a steel pole.

Reese's Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups - If you pick up a package of candy and you read on the back "excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect" just put the candy down and slowly back away. These are evil little peanut butter cups, so heed their warning. And I only ate 5, which is considered a "serving." Andrew scoffed at my suggestion to stick with the serving size, ate 12 of them and let me just say I was happy I only had 5.

And that's all the news here.......

| posted by Mary | 6/23/2003 09:44:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!