Tuesday, June 10, 2003  

The Horoscope Lied.



Libra, this should prove to be a very fortunate day for you indeed. Good news is coming from every quarter, particularly from distant states or foreign countries. Ideas, which you read about in books or newspapers, could sow the seeds for new projects of your own, which you'll probably want to discuss with some friends before you get started. This is definitely the day to learn from discussions with others. Make the most of them.

Humph. I don't know why I even checked my horoscope this morning, it's something I do only occasionally. And I don't really ever believe them. But today's sounded so promising I set out to have a good day. Bleah. It has dragged on endlessly, my boss keeps walking by my office and sighing and I'm in a total creative block with the projects I'm working on. No great ideas coming to mind. No good news coming from every quarter, not even an interesting email from a friend today. Nada.

Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure. I just checked with a much more reliable source and "it is decidedly so."

| posted by Mary | 6/10/2003 06:02:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!