Thursday, June 05, 2003  

It's Allright, Cause I'm Saved by the Bell........



Speaking of entertainment in Atlanta this weekend, here's a show I won't be going to see. Saved by the Bell's Screech, aka Dustin Diamond, performing stand-up at the Funny Farm Comedy Club this Friday and Saturday night. Oy.

But apparently he has shed his Screech image, as he says in an Atlanta Journal interview:

"I do potty humor. I do bedroom humor. I swear a little bit. I have a dark sense of humor. Not everybody expects that."

Oh Dustin Diamond, you bad boy, I wouldn't know what to expect!

In other news....I was horrified to discover that there is a "Saved by the Bell" Soundtrack avaible on Amazon.

Even more frightening are some of the customer ratings:

"This album was not a dissapointment,the musics fantastic, the singing great and brings back to life an amazing T.V programe, a must for saved by the bell fanatics!!!"

"It might as well be the soundtrack to my life. The songs touch me in a way only Saved by the Bell can. Every song brings back a childhood memory from Bayside that should never be forgotten. From lunches at The Max to workin at the beach house as a lifeguard with Slater and Kelly."

"The music was wonderful their was no swearing which should make parents happy."

"Here's a message that I'm sending to you, you can do what you want to do." And what you want to do is buy this CD. Folks, with original lyrics like that, you must bow in the glory of such SBTB standards as Zack Attack, Hot Sunday, and the original dance song that will make you want to do "the Lisa."

Oh my. I just hope some of these people are kidding....

| posted by Mary | 6/05/2003 04:09:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!