Tuesday, July 15, 2003  

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.



Bleah. I'm ready for this day to end. It started with Andrew's car overheating this morning, causing him to come back in the apartment muttering about the radiator, maybe it's finally time to replace the car, etc, etc. Then it's off to work (late) where I've spent the day in a hazy fog.

Things I Have Done Today:

Worried about another car payment.
Worried about money to buy a house.
Worried about finding time to go to the grocery store today.
Snapped at Andrew for not being ready when I picked him up at lunch.
Complained to Andrew all during our lunch.
Quit talking to Andrew (and vice versa) by the end of lunch.
Cursed when I went to make a cup of peppermint tea and realized I was out of tea bags.

Things I Have Not Done Today:
Concentrated on the brochure mock-up I should be working on.
Apologized to Andrew for being so grumpy.
Drank enough water.
Had a soothing cup of peppermint tea.
Smiled.

* More artwork from Jessica. This is how I feel today.....sort of blue, sort of scribbley. And definitely out of sorts.

| posted by Mary | 7/15/2003 03:37:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!