Monday, July 28, 2003  

Tonight's Agenda:



Book Club meeting at my apartment! This will be our club's second meeting, hope it is as fun as the first one was. The book I picked was "The Secret Life of Bees." I loved it.

So I've been thinking of discussion questions, how to arrange our furniture and most importanly.....refreshments!

I had originally wanted to do some kind of themed food, maybe a honey-based dessert to tie in with the bee theme. I found several recipes online but then got nervous about serving something that didn't have a trial-run first. So, I fell back on my favorite standby dessert - Double Musky Pie.

I got the recipe from my Uncle Larry, and he got the recipe from the Double Musky Inn in Girdwood, Alaska. Hence the name - Double Musky Pie. It is easy to make and incredibly satisfying.

I'm not certain if the book will be a hit or not but I feel pretty confident about my pie.

| posted by Mary | 7/28/2003 04:55:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!