Monday, September 29, 2003  

Birthday Girl



I had a wonderful birthday weekend! Dinner out with Natalie and Greg on Friday night and then spending a lovely afternoon with my parents on Sunday. But - I have give Andrew major credit for planning a creative day for me on Saturday, it was great. Saturday morning he woke me up with breakfast in bed (Krispy Kreme doughnuts, an excellent start to the day) and gave me my first gift - a DVD of one of my favorite girlie movies, "Pillow Talk"! He wheeled the TV cart into our bedroom and we ate doughnuts and watched the movie in bed. Just lovely. Then, he gave me my next present - a DVD of "The Shop Around the Corner" (do you see a theme here?) and told me we were going (around the corner) to go vintage shopping! Hooray! So we headed off to Little Five Points for lunch and shopping. Later that day I got my last gift - a copy of "The World of Henry Orient" and, keeping with the theme - we headed off to Yum Yum Thai for dinner. (maybe Japanese or Chinese food would have fit the theme better but Thai is my favorite).

So, it was a wonderful birthday and Andrew gets bonus points for creativity!

| posted by Mary | 9/29/2003 05:53:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!