Friday, September 26, 2003  

Happy Almost Birthday to Me!



That's right, I'm turning 27 tomorrow. Hooray! I'm all set for my birthday weekend: tonight I'm going out with friends to my favorite greek restaurant (maybe we can reenact last year's birthday with drinks at Trader Vic's following dinner)....then on Saturday I have Mystery Birthday Plans with Andrew (no idea what we're doing)....Sunday afternoon will be spent celebrating at my parents' house, feasting on my favorite birthday dinner - cubed steak, biscuits and gravy (I am a Southern girl at heart) and my very favorite birthday treat, my mom's homemade coconut cake.

And now I'm leaving work and off to get a Frappacino! (because calories don't count on your birthday weekend)

Wheeeeeeee!

| posted by Mary | 9/26/2003 12:17:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!