Wednesday, September 03, 2003  

In the Bedroom



Oh. My. Goodness.

Andrew and I are buying a new bedroom suite! I was looking for something on Costco.com the other day and under the "see what's new at Costco" section I found this

A bed, two nightstands, dresser and mirror and an armoire for $2,000! (including shipping & handling!) And the style is just like my ***dream*** bedroom furniture from Crate & Barrell. For less than half the price!

I am so excited! And this just makes me love Costco even more. The bulk grocery shopping is great but what I really like are all the cool household items I've found there....the cool retro chrome fan for $39....my set of stainless steel flatware for $50.....not to mention all the great patio/outdoor furniture that my parents have bought there....Costco has such great stuff!

Now we just need to find a house to put our new bedroom furniture in......

| posted by Mary | 9/03/2003 06:16:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!