Monday, October 27, 2003  

Party Over Here!



What a weekend! The Stock the Bar party on Saturday was a success - many drinks were made, the lounge music was played (though I'm not sure anyone heard it - it was a loud party), almost all the food was gone, people mixed and mingled and a few big announcements were made - we found out that two of our friends are having babies! What a night! When I got up on Sunday morning and walked around the floors of our apartment were so sticky that my socks got stuck to the floor.

I'm so bad about taking photos at social events....I put Katie in charge of my camera and of course it wouldn't work properly. So - no photos of me with the party honorees, no photos of Andrew and me together and hardly any of the guests. Ah well.....I have my memories. It was a good good time.


Pretty girls.


Finally! An excuse to use my wonderful collection of vintage cocktail napkins! Little roosters standing in martini glasses - can you stand the cuteness?!


The hostess (me!) with my dear friend Kat.


One of our guests of honor - the lovely Natalie. Doesn't she look happy?

| posted by Mary | 10/27/2003 10:21:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!