Wednesday, November 26, 2003  

Go Home! Now!

Gaaaah.....it is like a ghost town here this afternoon. Our office is officially open until 6:00 (same as always) but everyone has been slowly creeping out...one by one. All except the worker bees in my hallway. I am sitting in my office practicing telepathy on my boss, who has the office across from me. "Go home! You want to go home....you want to leave the office...go home...."

So far it's not working so I'm just hanging out here, browsing Ebay for Heywood Wakefield dining suites (hello, new obsession) and listening to "Fresh Air" on NPR, Terry Gross is interviewing They Might Be Giants today.

This time tomorrow I will be happy and full of wonderful Thanksgiving food....we will probably go out for a hike in the afternoon and then the evening will be spent lounging in front of the fireplace, reading and maybe playing board games.

But for now, I'm sitting in a practically empty office building....waiting.....

I must be the only person in the country who is still at work.

Besides my boss, of course.



Hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving Day!

| posted by Mary | 11/26/2003 03:54:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!