Tuesday, November 11, 2003  

September's Child

I saw this over at Absolutely Vile and thought it was interesting. These are the supposed characteristic of a person born in September. Some of them are pretty dead on and others are waaay off. Not that I believe in this kind of thing. Just for fun. So - go check out your own birth month and see what you think!

SEPTEMBER:
Suave and compromising. (I'm suave, baby!) Careful, cautious and organized. (not really) Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. (this is true, I'm afraid I am too critical) Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. (see, I'm actually a very nice person when I'm not criticizing!) Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. (whaaa? If anything I am too honest.) Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. (I have the worst memory of anyone I know) Clever and knowledgeable. (I like to think I'm am!) Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. (here we go again with the criticizing) Able to motivate oneself. (er, sometimes but not often enough) Understanding. Fun to be around. (Wheee!) Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. (I'm all about leisure and travel but I don't like sports) Hardly shows emotions. (HA!) Tends to bottle up feelings. (not at all). Very choosy, especially in relationships. (Choosy, that sounds much better than picky) Systematic. (nah!)

| posted by Mary | 11/11/2003 08:36:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!