Thursday, December 18, 2003  

I Can Teach You, But I Have To Charge

This has been a pretty tiring day...I'm suffering from a lack of sleep and have been panicy all day over a direct mail piece that is supposed to go out in the mail tomorrow. Frantically stuffing envelopes and wondering if there is really someone named " Miss Twinkie Ho" in our contact database or if that is a joke. And then tonight we have more box packing to do. Pressure mounting....can't take it any longer.....

And then the phone rings and when I pick up the receiver I find myself listening to "the milkshake song" blasting full volume in my ear. It is my husband, calling to cheer me up. And it worked.

But now I have the song stuck in my head and even more annoying, I still don't even know what it's about!

P.S. I have decided that if I come back as a drag queen in my next life I am totally going to be known as "Miss Twinkie Ho."

| posted by Mary | 12/18/2003 05:26:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!