Tuesday, January 06, 2004  



Browsing on Ebay.

Ahhh...so nice to have internet access again. I have email to read, blogs to catch up on and...my goodness, it's been weeks since I checked out Ebay!

Currently lusting after:

This fabulous jacket would look so great with jeans or black pants.


And this boucle blazer with the ribbons...so cute!


I've fallen hard for the ribbon trend, as well as the pink/black color combo.


This little Paul Frank tank would be so perfect for summer, worn with white jeans and my Dr Scholls sandals.



My favorite kind of dress, the classic Diane Von Furstenberg wrap....this vintage one is great, fun preppy palm trees.....


I've been so house-obsessed lately I completely forgot about clothes!!!

Now if only I could afford to buy them........

| posted by Mary | 1/06/2004 09:47:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!