Tuesday, January 13, 2004  

Need Another Sick Day

I thought I was having a bad day yesterday. I showed up at work, barfed in the ladies room and then went home, waiting for an onslaught of the flu, a stomach virus, something. Nada. It was a one time only illness. Maybe something I ate? When I told my boss I was going home he laughed "Probably just morning sickness..hahaha!"

Ha ha. No.

(evil stare)

But now I wish I could go back and have yesterday all over again. Today has been nonstop running around the office (in shoes that hurt my feet and a skirt that keeps twisting around at the waist), working on a deadline that never ends (just
when you think you're done - tada! there's something else that's needed!) and it has just been generally blah. Worked straight through lunch and now I've missed my 7:00 pm yoga class with my mom. And I really need to be in yoga right now, as clearly I have had a stressful day.

Maybe I should call in sick tomorrow?

| posted by Mary | 1/13/2004 02:31:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!