Wednesday, January 28, 2004  

What Do People Do All Day?*



Today was my boss's last day at work. We had a very nice luncheon for him and I showed a PowerPoint presentation with quotes and photos from co-workers all over the world. As I was sifting through the images I thought it was interesting noticing the different offices, desks, conference rooms, etc. "Hmmm.....Peter in London has a very cool computer.....how does Su in San Francisco work under that light?"

It made me think about where people spend the majority of their days and what their environment like. I work in an interior design firm so a tour around my office reveals fabric samples everywhere, project renderings pinned up on the walls, stone floor samples lining the hallway floor, it's all pretty messy but in a creative sort of way. And then there's my office. Which is just messy in a messy kind of way.



Where do you spend your time all day and how do you like it?



* reference to my favorite Richard Scarry book

| posted by Mary | 1/28/2004 06:27:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!