Thursday, April 22, 2004  

Back from my little jaunt to the mountains.



We had a great time, did a little hiking, watching a lot of movies, ate some great dinners and did bit of exercise. I took a Water Aerobics class for the first time and although I giggled through the whole thing it was a pretty good workout. I thought it would be a pool full of senior citizens bobbing up and down but this was much more intense. The H2O Aerobics instructor ran up and down the side of the pool, looking down at us in the water and yelling "Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick! Abdominals IN! ARE YOUR ABDOMINALS IN? IN IN IN IN IN! Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick! LEAP FROG LEAP FROG!" and so on and so forth for a whole hour. It was like water aerobics as led by Atilla the Hun. Everytime I caught Mom's eye I would start laughing again but it really was fun and good exercise. I think my abs are a little sore from holding them IN IN IN IN IN!

I got home from Big Canoe yesterday and now it's back to searching for new job postings, sending out resumes, and keeping my fingers crossed that something will hit soon.

I was so tired of looking at my winter banner that I had yet to change so I did a quick little redesign last night. Probably not permanent but at least it's springtime on my blog now.

| posted by Mary | 4/22/2004 11:16:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!