Monday, May 10, 2004  

Could This Be My Own Bluebird of Happiness?




Okay okay, I know I'm not supposed to be browsing on Ebay but earlier today I did a quick search for vintage baby-themed planters (purely research, I promise) and oh my lordy, I do not know if I will be able to live without owning one of these little 1950s Lefton bird wallpockets shown above. Particularly the mama bird with little babies. So cute, so cheerful, would look so perfect hanging on my office wall, right above the computer. I am convinced this is all that is standing between me and complete and total happiness.

One more thing to add to the ever-growing list of "When I get a job, I'm buying...." (sunroom furniture, a new rug, this sweater I saw at Ann Taylor Loft, new sandals, a new swimsuit, Marimekko wall art for over the sofa, a pair of Seven jeans, a pedicure, a bunch of the super cute "Summervile" stuff at Target, a Yves St Laurent lipgloss, a cd burner.....)

| posted by Mary | 5/10/2004 09:09:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!