Wednesday, June 02, 2004  

"Hullo, it's berry nice do meet you....."

Hmmmmmm....either I'm coming down with a cold or my allergies are acting up. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, stuffed nose, and I can't stop sniffing. Not really the appearance I want to present during tomorrow's interview. (remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's accountant keeps sniffing and they all think he's a cokehead but really it's because of a mohair sweater?)

So far today I've stayed inside the house, taken a Claritin, two aspirins, put Ocean nose spray up my nose, had chicken soup for lunch, stood over the chicken soup pot and inhaled the steam, drank multiple glasses of juice and water.....trying to cover all my bases here.

Oh yeah, and I'm going to bed early too.

Good night!

*** sniff! ****

| posted by Mary | 6/02/2004 08:41:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!