Tuesday, June 01, 2004  

I'mmm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready...eady eady eady eady!!! *

Ladies and gentlemen, please keep your fingers, toes and whatever else crossed. I have a job interview on Thursday.

My interview suit is newly dry-cleaned. My lucky shoes are polished. My portfolio is all in ship-shape. I am ready to go.

* What, is no one else a Spongebob Squarepants fan?

| posted by Mary | 6/01/2004 03:48:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!