Thursday, July 22, 2004  

Interviewing.

I had my interview with Children's Healthcare this morning and while it went well, the people were really nice and it sounds like a great job I don't think that they will be filling the position any time soon. When I asked about their timeline for hiring they said they weren't really sure, that they have been interviewing people since April and there were more rounds of interviews to come. One of the managers that I met with sympathized that the process takes so long and told me she had interviewed there for almost a year before she was finally hired. Holy cow. I just don't have that kind of time (or patience).

I have a second interview scheduled for Tuesday with the architecture/urban planning group that I meet with the other week. I stopped by their office yesterday for a quick informal meeting with one of the associates (who won't be there next week) and to familiarize myself with the computer workstation (the is the place that is doing a graphic design test). The office was loud and cheerful, everyone seemed to be busy but happy. I am becoming more and more enamored of this firm and am hopeful that something will work out.

| posted by Mary | 7/22/2004 08:44:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!