Monday, August 23, 2004  

Clothes Swapping



I had my Clothes Swap Party yesterday afternoon....not a huge turnout but we all had a good time. We ran around my living room in our underwear, trying on skirts, tops, and whatnot and periodically stopping to say "Ooooo...that looks so great on you! Yes, you must take it!" I tried not be envious of Chelsea's little sister who came to the party and looked fantastic in every single thing I can no longer fit into. She's about 23 and a former college cheerleader who works out all the time and she's a great girl but I kept sneaking looks at her and wishing I could have her abs for just one day.

We tried on clothes, drank wine, devoured cupcakes and lemon pie and laughed a lot, a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. It felt good to purge my closet and I freed up some room for any new fall purchases. Hmmmm...maybe I should stop by Loehmann's on the way home tonight....

| posted by Mary | 8/23/2004 02:57:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!