Wednesday, August 18, 2004  

Totally.



I remember reading about this yogurt, Fage Total Yogurt, a long time ago. I noticed it was on sale at Whole Foods last week and I bought six containers of it.

Holy cow. This stuff is amazing. I bought the 0% fat ones and they taste so different than normal yogurt. Thick, creamy consistency and totally natural-tasting. Plus with the cool packaging you can pretend that you're somewhere in Europe eating your yogurt. I like to slice strawberries to put in with a little bit of honey. Fage even makes a yogurt with a little side compartment of Greek honey...so cute!

At almost $2 a container this could become an expensive daily habit. The Total Yogurt will have to be a "special treat yogurt", I'll stick with Stoneyfield Farms for my usual breakfast dish. But here's the other thing I noticed - in the past week, since I have been eating the Total Yogurt my fingernails have grown like...um, something that grows really fast. It's incredible...suddenly I have long, hard nails instead of my usual short fragile stubbly nails. And maybe it's my imagination but my complexion seems clearer too.

Total Yogurt - my favorite new miracle product.

| posted by Mary | 8/18/2004 08:45:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!