Friday, September 24, 2004  

Pressure.



Just got back from a lunchtime haircut appointment. I always like going to my salon because they use all Aveda products so everything smells great and I get a little neck and shoulder massage before my cut and there's also a Starbuck's right next door, which I always stop at on my way out. Oh, and I love the girl who gets my hair too. I've been going to her for about three and half years now and I think she's great.

But. Every time I go in and sit in her chair she starts in with "Okay, let me guess....just a trim, right? No changes, keep everything the same, right?! Ha ha! You never want to change anything, just a trim! Ha ha!"

Good grief. I just had my bangs cut six months ago (after growing them out for a year)....is that not enough for her? Usually I just shrug and laugh with her (ha ha ha, yeah, yeah) but today I capitulated and now have slightly more bang (or bangs? what is the proper tense here?) and a few subtle layers in the front. I think it looks cute and maybe I was due for a slight change.

Hopefully this will keep her satisfied for a few more months. Sheesh.

| posted by Mary | 9/24/2004 03:57:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!