Monday, September 20, 2004  

Speaking of Natural Disasters.



Well, I could write about the hurricane that hit last week and how I got the crap scared out of me on Thursday when a huge tree fell down outside our office and landed on two cars that were driving down the street and then how the power went out at home and didn’t come back until Friday night and how much it sucked and how I could have never survived in pre-electricity times and then I could talk about how the power came back on (yay!) we had a super-productive weekend working on our house with Andrew’s parents and how Andrew pretended to be a lumberjack and cut down two trees in our front yard but…..whew….but instead I will just ask if anyone has been able to find any pics of Britney Spears in her wedding gown because I haven’t seen any yet. And also, in the same spirit – I have to direct your attention to this: freaking hilarious. (via Rambling Robin)

| posted by Mary | 9/20/2004 04:32:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!