Wednesday, October 06, 2004  

SMARTA? Maybe Not...

So MARTA. Yeah. It's been a little hit or miss. Sometimes I've enjoyed the ride and sat happily reading a book or scribbling funny things in my notebook about other passengers on the train. Other times I've stood pressed against the groin of an Indian man standing behind me, while the smelling the head of the passenger in front of me for ten minutes.

The worst feeling is being on a packed train and you come to a stop and the doors open and even though the train is about to burst open with passengers, people at the stop will still try to get on. Holy frick people! Wouldn't you rather just be 10 minutes late for work instead of having to stand in some smushed orgy of commuters from Doraville? I feel more intimate with my MARTA riders than I do some of my family members.

| posted by Mary | 10/06/2004 02:55:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!