Tuesday, November 16, 2004  

Woman on the Verge of....Something.

Hmmm. So quiet lately. What's been going? Not much....just the usual blur of work, and home and activity and inactivity.

And introspection too. Nothing like taking a good hard look at yourself to clam you right up.

On the whole I'm extremely happy. I have an awesome husband, family, friends, home, job, etc....yada yada....life is great...blah blah blah. I'm happy, really.

But.

If you were to write a list of the things that make up your life and the things you wish made up your life, how much would it differ?

As for me, I spend way too much time worrying about how I'm going to clean our bathroom or pick up dry cleaning or write that thank-you note or call my friend I haven't spoken with in ages or finish weeding the front yard or buy a wedding gift or finish the brochure copy or start that proposal or do some laundry or go grocery shopping or call my dad or sew that button back on or read all those emails or clean up the dishes or pay the bills or make the bed. And dammit, now the bathroom needs cleaning again.

Don't mind me....I'm just having a little self-indulgent episode. Regular programming to resume shortly.

| posted by Mary | 11/16/2004 02:57:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!