Wednesday, December 22, 2004  

Guess What You'll Be Seeing A lot More Of In 2005?

Many inane digital photos, taken by your truly. Our digital camera died about six months ago and I have been sadly cameraless ever since. Andrew's folks gave us a shiny new Cannon Powershot A95 for Christmas last weekend and I love it so much I think Andrew is starting to get jealous.

This morning I emptied out the memory card onto my computer...


This is the first photo I took with it, a self-portrait. Don't I look incredibly beautiful? Right after it popped up on the screen Andrew made a face and said, "Baby, I think I'd erase that one."



Second photo, a serious pose with Andrew...



We're never serious for very long...



Andrew is an excellent subject because he makes good faces...



Sometimes he kinda sucks though...



And now he's awake again and acting like his usual self...


Last one of the day: this was in the car, leaving Knoxville. It was just starting to snow and Andrew and I had run around his parents' driveway trying to catch snowflakes on our tongues.

| posted by Mary | 12/22/2004 10:16:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!