Monday, January 03, 2005  

New Year's Resolution #12: Be More Brunette in 2005



Back from the holiday break....was painful getting up and going to work this morning but I'll survive. We had a lovely/relaxing/fun Christmas and enjoyed spending the following week at home doing housey things. In between organizing closets and sorting through books I obsessed over my hair. Dark roots were overtaking my head. It cost approximately $100 every six weeks to keep the roots in check. I couldn't take it anymore. So on Thursday, the second to last day of the year, I went to the salon and had my head darkened back to its original brown. After almost ten years of highlighting the brunette me was quite a shock. Every time I looked in the mirror I thought it looked like a wig. But now I think I'm used to it and maybe even liking it more.

Friday our pals Kimberly and Alan hosted a New Year's Eve Wine Tasting Party...I walked around with the camera and took photos. We had a great time and it was the perfect ending to a dang good year.



We tried six reds and six whites...



Kimberly has the best hair and makes a good kissy face too...



Good shot of The New Hair....this was just a few minutes before the clock struck



Taken around 1:00 AM, laying on the sofa looking up at the ceiling, which I also got some keen shots of....

| posted by Mary | 1/03/2005 08:54:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!