Thursday, January 13, 2005  

One Hot Piece.



On the way to the gym every morning Andrew and I pass the Piccadilly Cafeteria, which has a sign out front reading "Saturday and Sunday: Aycee Breakfast Buffet*."

And inevitatbly, every morning Andrew will look over at me and, in his best Chris Farely in "Billy Madison" voice say: "That Breakfast Buffet is one hot piece of aycee. I know from experience, dude. If you know what I mean."

And we've watched this movie a thousand times so I know my part. I respond: "No, you don't."

And he'll go: "Well, not me personally but a guy I know. Him and that Breakfast Buffet GOT IT ON. WOOO-EEEEEEEE!"

My turn: "No they didn't."

And finally, Andrew says: "No...No, they didn't. But you could imagine what it'd be like if they did......."

And as predictable as this exchange may be, it never fails to crack me up. But isn't everything a little bit funnier when you're barely awake at 5:15 in the morning?


* We're pretty sure the sign should read "Jaycee Breakfast Buffet". But where's the fun in that?

| posted by Mary | 1/13/2005 08:41:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!