Friday, January 14, 2005  

Real Live People With Blogs....



Met up with some local bloggers at the Righteous Room last night, thanks to the lovely Lori, who organized it all. Hopefully this will become a regular event.

I had eaten lunch with my mom earlier in the day and she seemed a little sketched that I was meeting up with "internet friends" but I assured her we were just meeting in a bar, not in a dark, deserted alleyway and that it was all perfectly safe and I would be sure to carry my glock and some mace, etc, etc. Actually, I know much more about the lives of some bloggers I read than I do friends that I've known for 10+ years. Go figure

It was a good time, although I think I unfortunately identified myself as "the girl who has a problem with going to the bathroom at work." Oh well...better luck next time.

| posted by Mary | 1/14/2005 05:25:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!