Tuesday, January 18, 2005  

Selfish Girl



I have a baby shower to attend this weekend, for an old college friend. Someone that I sort of stay in touch with but aren't really close to anymore. Last night I was looking at the gift I had bought a few months ago at Anthropologie, a set of old-fashioned wooden blocks. They are so incredibly cute. I love them. And I want them. For myself. For the future baby that I don't have. Is that horrible?

I was so excited when I found them and thought that anyone would be thrilled to get them for a gift. But now I'm not so sure....will she really appreciate the cuteness of these blocks? And if, hypothetically, I did decide to keep them for myself, what can I get for a gift? Anyone have suggestions on a rocking baby shower gift? The whole baby shower thing is new to me....any moms have suggestions for something that is truly useful/awesome?

| posted by Mary | 1/18/2005 08:37:00 AM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!