Monday, January 17, 2005  

Who The Hell Wants To Be Midge?

And thus begins another hellishly busy week at work. Kimberly sent the below distraction my way earlier in the day....apparently she knows how to use Photoshop for evil purposes.

Below we have the effervescent Jessica Simpson, photo courtesy of those lovely Snarkywood girls.



And here we have, Mary Simpson, complete with weird lospsided boobs:



My initials thoughts?

  • Must look into teeth whitening immediately! Teeth must be supernatural shade of white and appear to be just one giant expanse of white tooth, rather than individual teeth (aka 'cartoon teeth').

  • My regular body never looks as shiny as my new Jessica Simpson Body. Must remember to rub vaseline on arms or something before going out. Baby oil? Wesson spray?

  • I will never had a 13" waist no matter how much I starve myself so I'm just going to let go of that ideal right now.

Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!