Tuesday, February 22, 2005  

Gee, This Bathroom Smells Terrific!



Just got back from lunch at Eats and a quick pit stop to the Publix restroom because well, yeah.

As soon as I walked in the ladies' room I was hit with an overpowering familiar smell. No, not that one, you sickos.

The Publix restroom smelled exactly like the shampoo I used to use in high school, the apple-scented Salon Selectives that came in a pink bottle. It was a perfect olfactory match and I stopped in the middle of the room and inhaled deeply a few times, reliving my tenth grade glory days. Mid-sniff a woman about my age walked in the door, stoped in her tracks and stared at me. I gave her a weak smile and jumped into a stall.

What would have been the appropriate thing to say here?

"I just love the smell of fresh urine, don't you?"

"I think someone must have eaten asparagus for lunch."

"Don't mind me, I'm just practicing my lamaze. In...out...heeeee...heeeeee...hooooo"

"Gee, this bathroom smells terrific!"

| posted by Mary | 2/22/2005 01:50:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!