Friday, February 11, 2005  

Me + Rum + Exotic Garnishment = Big Stupid Headache.



Met up with the fellow bloggers at Trader Vic's last night and had a excellent time. Also, had two Mai Thai's, a Bahia, a Scorpion (and wine with dinner beforehand). And, because I have turned into a complete wimp, I am suffering through today with a mild hangover. At my old job we only worked until noon on Fridays and you could totally go out the night before and get wrecked because, hey, you only had to make it through four hours of pretending to work. Today has been brutal. I had to get into work early (6:30! Ouch!) to finish a deadline, drive waaaaaay out to Grayson, GA to hand deliver a proposal (Um, small town local government? Have you ever heard of this thing called FedEx?) and then, THEN, I took a forty-five minute nap in the backseat of my car during lunch and drooled all over myself. I'm a winner today, let me tell you.

Is it 5:30 yet?

| posted by Mary | 2/11/2005 03:15:00 PM
Previously
For More Info
Favorite Reads

Amalah
Boy Girl Party
Currently
Daily Bite
Da*xiang
Defective Yeti
Dooce
Foodgoat
Karen Cheng
Keri Smith
LJC Blog
LoobyLu
Mighty Girl
Momo Freaks Out
More Than Donuts
Not Martha
Peppermint Tina
Pound
Que Sera Sera
The Random Muse
Right Moon
Snarkywood
Suburban Bliss
Superhero Journal
Swoozie Ramblings

Atlanta Bloggers

Cap'n Ken
Coffee Achiever
hollismb
Lady Crumpet
Mingaling
Rambling Robin
Scott Strader
Sitting in the Window...
Titus Barik
Atlanta Blogs




Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!